HCT Calibration Announces New Antenna Calibration ISO 17025 Accreditation
Types of Calibration Offered:
- ANSI C63.5:2017 + CORR 1:2019 4.4.2/Annex I Traditional NSA
- ANSI C63.4 - 2014 Annex N Test site-specific hybrid antenna qualification procedures
- ANSI C63.5:2017 + CORR 1:2019 5.1.2 SSM 30-1000MHz
- CISPR 16 Clause 8.4 SSM 30MHz-1 GHz 3M / 10M, 1-40 GHz 3M
- CISPR 16 Clause 18.104.22.168 TAM 1-18GHz 3M, Horizontal and Vertical
- CISPR 16-1-6 Clause 6.3, functional checks
- Return Loss
- Balance Check
- SAE ARP 958 2003 Clause 4 Identical method
- SAE ARP 958 2003 Appendix C 3 antenna method
Instrument & Testing Equipment Calibration Services
With more than 20 years of service, we deliver Quality Service that satisfies customers from diverse business sectors throughout California, continually exceeding their requirements for Quality, Accuracy, and Integrity.
HCT Calibration has provided calibration testing services for over twenty years and delivers traceable results that meet strict compliance standards. Our antenna calibration services data will pinpoint electrical flaws and uncover critical performance insights. HCT Calibration provides flexible, on-demand capacity to meet high volumes of antenna calibrations for quality, accuracy, and integrity.
ISO 17025 Accreditation
Our ISO 17025 Scope of Accreditation is the most expansive in the market. Offering Accredited Calibration for a wide variety of equipment, including EMI Receivers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, LISN’s, CDN’s, ESD Simulators, Radio Communication Test Sets, Power Meters, Current Probes, Scales, Calipers, Micrometers, Temp/Humidity Chambers, and much more. Click here to see the full scope.
Categories of Equipment Calibration
HCT Calibration is an A2LA ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
As such, we offer customers several categories of Equipment Calibration:
- NIST Traceable Calibration includes Calibration Certificate
- "Z540" Calibration delierables also include the underlying test data
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibrations additionally include Measurement Uncertainty Calculations as required by the Standard.
Electrical Equipment Calibration
Electrical Equipment Calibration Scope includes:
- Time Interval [Oscilloscopes, etc]
- Frequency [EMI Receivers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators]
- DC, AC Power [Meters, Probes]
- DC, AC Current [Meters, Probes]
- DC, AC Voltage
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Dielectric Strength
RF Chamber Validation Testing
- Fully accredited and independent
- Support all types and sizes of chambers
- ISO 17025 Accredited to all latest standards standards
- Save your organization time and expense
- Staffed by experienced RF/EMC Engineers
- Equipped with state-of-the-art positioning and measurement equipment
- Automate measurements with the latest hardware/software solutions